Darkfall Unholy Wars
Today, September 18, 2012, Aventurine announces Darkfall Unholy Wars. This is the next episode of the Darkfall saga. Fans of PvP will enjoy what Darkfall brings to the table. When I say “fans of PvP”, I mean HARDCORE PVP. This is not your typical MMORPG where you die and there are no consequences. Survive this brutal PvP World and you will taste a new adrenaline-rush; Die and be ready to cry over lost riches.
- Massive Land and Naval PvP Battles: Thousands of players can participate simultaneously in wars and sieges on land and sea, in real-time, on a single server.
- A Huge, Seamless World: The world of Agon is a large open world that consists of both land and water and gives the freedom to players to uncover its hidden secrets.
- Flexible Roles: Choose role at will, switching from meat shield to master mage to benevolent healer. Players can switch between roles, skills, spells, and ability boosters on the fly. Develop your skills in all roles and experience the game in a multitude of different ways over time or specialize in a single role and be the one your friends depend on to fulfill that calling.
- Full Loot: You keep what you kill. Players can loot all of the goods from a slain enemy, and vice versa.
- Persistence: Players can affect the fabric of the game world, constructing and fortifying cities across Agon and building empires that last as long as they can defend them.
Darkfall Unholy Wars will be available for PC on November 20, 2012. Be sure to check out the gallery and the official announcement video.