Skyrim 1.3 Update on Steam
Bathesda is hard at work bringing up the patches for Skyrim. Which is good because bugs are running amok in this game. Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 users need to wait until the certification gets cleared.
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
It’s funny how they “plan” on addressing the 4G Tuning in next patch. Good thing that the mod comunity have been hard at work and they already released a fix called : Skyrim 4G. If you are having some video-lag in Skyrim you should check out this mini-guide.