Sony Wants You: Become A Zombie And Work For Sony For FREE!
This is the most ridiculous news I have read in a while. Check the pitch:
Ever wanted to be in a video game trailer? How about a zombie video game trailer?
On May 15th and 16th, we will be shooting a trailer for an upcoming zombie video game in San Francisco, CA. We want to give 20 of you the chance to appear in the trailer… as a zombie!
- Participants will have to make their own way to the video shoot on May 15th and 16th.
- Participants will not be compensated for their time or appearance.
- Participants will be required to be on set for approximately 10 hours per day.
- Not all Participants selected will be used in the video shoot. Final selection will be determined on site.
- Participants will be required to have make-up done by SCEA.
I don’t know why this really bothers me. The fact that I want to be a zombie or that I also want to get paid. Sony, we are not talking about 2 or 3 hours, you are talking about 20 hours. Is food included? You know what, maybe I should include $20 in the application just to secure the “job”